Friday, May 8, 2009


hello!
enns is here to update her weekly blog :D

at least this what it's turning into i think.


sunday:
didnt meet bff in the end cause i wanted to spend time with grandpos. :D
met yeo for lunch after church.


monday:
waited super long for the bus, but school was fine.

tuesday:
i saw MR gross on the bus.
omg and it was SUPER DISGUSTING!
he was scraping he's dead skin onto the busseat next to him!
everyone on the bus was like moving away from him.
i text-ed bfff all the way to prevent me from freaking out and changing bus.
:D

met mom after school for lunch.
which was SUPERB!
my tim sum cravings, met. :D:D


wed:
met nicky, chang and LISA the lizard.
for dinner. :D:D:D
i still love the food at pasta cafe. :D
thanks LOVES i enjoyed myself :D:D

thurs:
I WATCHED X man (wolverine)
with my bro.
heee. i love that show! :D

friday :

i slept on my way to school like a baby.
ahhahas. THANK GOD for spacious seats. XD
went out with IVY love after schoool.
thanks for waiting for me FG. :D
and and we both got the experience of seating on the music bus!
omgosh it was a really fun ride to jp!
enjoyed our shopping and talks. :D
school was really fun today and ter sooon joined us for lunch @ blk 50. :X


weekends:

church , and the MOST important thing, to bring the last and the first day of the week to my LORD,SAVIOUR and KING> :D



this whole week,
i thank the LORD for seeing me thru ,
all the ups and downs.
in those teary moments, he comforted me.
in those moments i needed support, he sent me.
and the moments i needed a hug, he gave my mom to me.
for those moments i needed a friend, he gave me.

your love is so upliftng.
to experience frm you.
thank you LORD.

:D
let the light shine within.

No comments: