Thursday, June 11, 2009

sometimes, i think i'm better not thinking about it.
cuase i can occupy up my mind with other stuff.
than to wonder and wonder and wonder.
when i already know this is jus not the right time.
not for me,
neither is it for you.
i cant explain it, but the slightest of sendimental songs,
it floats back into my thoughts.

the only and best thing to do, is

dear lord,
help me to endure and wait.
show me if this is your will.
because if it's not, another door will open.
cause till right now, another one hasnt opened.
perhaps i need to wait for awhile more till another one opens?
or perhaps this one will jus open?


When u smile My life becomes a ray of light  Sing me a lullaby To sleep at midnight  I’ll be hypnotized  when looked into your eyes Turn off the room light 
Let's Spend the night take me to far away Away to your secret place Take my tears my fears Take all my pain for which I'll repay Someday with a kiss and say  :D
In Love Again
Janice.

1 comment:

abe_wasREMINDED said...

ahhahas. yea i can see it! :D:D