Sunday, August 30, 2009

exams are over! :D:D
wheeee. so my exam freee life is here! :D:D
it's really been a bitter sweet journey.
i'll really miss you guys.
all the silly and things we did.
all the time we shared in the last sem,
i'll truly miss you guys. :D

<3

my weekends were great,
i went out with wen xin dear yesterday!
finally!
we chatt like two aunties like that. ahahhas
i really really missed this babe la!
really thank GOD for allowing us to be able to catch up. :D:D

thanks girl for you birthday treat! :D <3
i cant wait for this thurs, this time feli will be joining us! :D:D
yay cam whore time yes! :D

and since exams are over, i'll be going off in like 5 days time.
yay! i'm so so so excited.
at the same time, i'll miss so many things here.
:D
so please please update me when i'm back. ;D

thankyou GOD, for granting me my birthday wish,
though i wasnt wished happy birthday, the smile and chat was good enough.
:D i hope things keep up this way. :D:D thanks for being there.
human love just complicates things when they come at the wrong time.
*prefect love casts out all fear


blessed week peeps! :D
GOD thank you for loving and saving me, and giving me this promise :D

No comments: