Wednesday, September 30, 2009

life has beeen BUSY.
meet up meet up meet up.
to my 3F03 darlings,
sorry i cant meet up with you before i leave.
i know its sudden and stuff.
well count down, 5 more days await me.
there are tons of things i cant wait to teach the kiddos there. :D:D
and all the countless activity i can imagine them doing with me.
HAHA.
plus in another language.

GOD i need the strength!
i'm embracing the future with much anticipation and excitement.
indeed GOD is good and gracious in showing me the path to walk and take till the end of the year.

something to look forward to:
my home coming! :D and youth camp camp camp!
mummy and daddy has agreed that di and i can go to camp together!
after which i will settle down doing ( insert GOD's plan here) :D:D

LORD thank you for teaching me how to trust and wait.
i'm awaiting the next instruction of my life.
this is so exciting it feels like i'm playing treasure hunt! :X


please do pray for me as i make this trip to this foreign land.
let's keep in touch via email.
the internet there's much much slower then sg, but at least theres internet la.
and all you out there, thanks for all the encouragement and support you've given me all this while. :D


vroom vrooom,
my only desire is to do my father's will.


XOXO
missing much! :D

No comments: