Sunday, June 21, 2009

today's the 6th day of detox!
been able to cope on my own now! :D
many many thanks to the encouraging text messages loves!
my couzies and bff and meow friend most importantly, my family.
and to kym and the peeps.
sorry about cancelling the outings with wen xin and feli. plus the 3FO3 peeps.
been really crawling and weak.
well, thank and PRAISE THE LORD for seeing me through it.
as the saying goes,
whatever doesnt kill you, makes u stronger.
and AMEN to that!

okays so the next week, say hello to
studies, projects, meet ups and SHOPPING! ahahas.
:D:D:D

i have one more day tomorrow.
yay and i can already feel my strength coming back.

some pics of us couzies on monday.

MONSTERS vs ALIEN



presenting....
the cousins.








hahas. i combined our pics into this. :D:D


tata. fyi, the show was great.
ahha. kinda late but i finally had the strength to edit them.
:D:D

2 comments:

love, grace said...

ehhhh you nv update me one! why u detox again? aiyo you poor thing leh! nvm, i pray for you :D

abe_wasREMINDED said...

hahahas. i updated ehhh.
once a week dear.
busy busy man. :X
i've been crawling around my home :X