Saturday, June 27, 2009

weekends are here.
i promise,
i would go yp later if i finish my quizes.
i realized that during the week that i've been immoblised,
i missed the due date.
:(
it really pays to fall ill.
anyways, been trying to continue to eat healthy. :D:D
70% vege and fruits i've done it. :D:D
please forgive me from my moment of folly.
eating those potato chips, my fav bueno, pork floss sticks and maybe induldging on an oily thing. :X
yea i know i'm supposed to be vegan, 2 fishes wont kill right ;
ive been cooking meals everyday.
so spare me please.


i really thank the lord for seeing my thru these difficult times.
during the one week, i managed to see things from a whole new pespective.
and i thank him,
whoo 3 more months, hello cambodia! :D:D

on an ending note,
my holidays have jus few passs.
and my tan is fading.
some sun next week please
and wind tooo.

chill out world.

No comments: