Saturday, July 11, 2009

i've this sudden urge to blog.
i've just been gripped by this feeling.
and i felt this strong drive to have it dispelled out of me.
so here i am to share.
i've been reading this book,
and it certainly has driven me to contemplate on many issues.
issues that i've so often fought back and tried not to think about.
to grip me of my innerst being,
and to question myself honestly,
something, of which i'm afraid, i havent been doing ever so dillegently.
so here i am.

as i was quite determined to continue reading my book,
this surge to do my quiet time came about.
it was as though GOD was calling out to me,
calling me, telling me to set my piorities straight.
telling me, reprimanding me that i should have read he's word earlier.
for i know that from this morning, i'd been pushing to read he's work till the last of the things i do.
how could ever such thought come upon me?
shouldnt this be the first thing on my agenda?
it creeped into me.
and all of a sudden, as though i suddenly hit reliazation of my silent guilt within me,
i jolt up, closed my book and went straight to my bible, to read he's word.
and the feeling, was so indescrible,
it felt as though i was running into he's warm and loving arms.
and my heavenly father telling me, alast, my child.
this felt like new blood gushing through my veins.
felt so renewed.
oh LORD, i so ever thank you for giving me this feeling,
reminding me of your importance.
reminding me of my incapabilities, and how small and how in need of you.

helpless-ness is indeed a blessing.
loveless-ness, is to show us how flawed humans are
loniness, just shows us how much we actually crave for concern and care that no human can ever attain.
and death, is jus to show us how frail we actually are.


and all these simple things in life are what we ever so seek in life,
what we actually do need to feel so full of life, so ever contented.
but are however, never made to be found in man.
but all answered in GOD's love for us.
so who can now say that our heart does not have a hole that only GOD can fill?

this emptiness is a catalyst.
the catalyst for us to search for the LOVE GOD offers to us.
and when it is found, the hole in our love is filled,
and this binding is as strong as lock and key.

now think about that. :D

No comments: