Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ages since i blogged.
been too busy to even update. "X

major landmarks in my life so far,
i finally got a TO DIE FOR camera. :D:D
whoots whoots whoots.
i started eating small amounts of meat.
in a good proportion.
the LORD's been gracious and kind to me.
:D:D
145 anni over,
got to meet up with church peeps.

meet ups.
met up with mark and aldred for PRAWNING.
it was my first ever time prawning. but it was great.
hehe. i caught a few ok. :D
met yuwen honey who came back from auz.
sadly, grace was ill so she couldnt come.
met up with dearest kym. :D we subway-ed. :D:D

bumped into ec. whooo whooo.
yuwen says i was fa hua chi-ing.
but no such thing ok. ahhaas. :D:D
i can smile all the way tee hee.

so my life has been blessed so far.
i thank the LORD that though the road is tough,
he's always at the corner to encourage and to catch me when i fall
indeed our LORD is gracious. :D
praise the LORD.

No comments: