Sunday, June 28, 2009

sometimes i wonder if things are still the same after four years.
the way we left them.
the way we walked away.
i'm certain we all have changed.
the way we see things.
the way we look, the way we walk the way we dress.
the way we talk.
i know i've hurt u over and over.
i'm sure u've moved on.
i was wrong to think that there was nothing, somehow there used to , and there is still.
it seems as though you've been silently been my side.
and i know it must have hurt you seeing me hurt so badly,
i shut off the world,i shut you off.
i kept to myself, so did you.

thanks for praying for me.
likewise, i'll do so for you.
stay strong :D

i'm touched much,
i know i've been prayed for and missed.
2 weeks wasnt easy.
it was like fasting.
thankyou GOD for bringing me to another level.

No comments: